If you're looking for a safe, fun opportunity where you, your family, kids, and friends can roll up your sleeves and serve, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
On Saturday, August 1, we're planning a Serve Day with our partners at 5Rock Ranch, a beautiful place in the mountains of Yamhill, where their purpose is to share a place full of love in a way that restores the mind, body, and soul--where all grow in their personal relationships and become part of God's family. Their goal is to restore faith, hope, and love to single moms, fatherless young men, and floundering adults.
On this day we'll be working on a variety of projects, some appropriate for any age, some ages 14 and up, and some adults only.
Sampling of projects: painting, household organization/sorting/labeling, furniture/mattress moving, yard cleanup/weeding/weed whacking, outdoor maintenance/cleaning -- and so on. There's something for everyone!
5Rock Serve Day | Saturday, August 1 | 10am-2pm
CLICK HERE to sign up. Join us!
Out of care for the health of all participants, current State requirements and recommendations related to COVID-19 will be followed, some of which are:
- Participants will be questioned regarding in COVID-like symptoms or exposure in the last 14 days.
- Temperature will be checked.
- Face coverings will be worn indoors; outdoors as well if physical distancing is difficult.
- Physical distancing from others than your household will be practiced.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided and used.
For any questions, contact Lisa at email@example.com.