2020-2021 Women's Bible Study:
The River is a weekly Bible Study for women of all ages in our local community and abroad. This year The River has been “reimagined” to provide multiple opportunities for engagement during this pandemic season. Multiple days, times, and formats are being offered to accommodate your schedules and health concerns.
Our new study for 2020-21 is called Psalms: Songbook for the Soul. In every lesson we will examine the Psalms to learn more about God’s greatness in light of our present struggles. The challenges that we are navigating in today’s world are not unlike the difficulties people have faced in generations past. God is faithful to meet us in the hard places, and His Word speaks truth, encouragement, and life into every facet of human existence. You will find your hearts lifted into song as we embark on this journey through the Psalms together.
Registration Opens: August 15, 2020
Dates: September 29, 2020 - May 12, 2021
- The River begins on Tuesday, September 29, 2020.
- Small Groups are available in two formats: Live and Virtual.
- Groups will meet on Tuesdays, 10-11:30am + 7-8:30pm and Wednesdays, 10-11:30am + 7-8:30pm.
- Live Groups will be offered at the church or in leaders' homes.
- All State safety protocols will be enforced for live meetings, including face coverings and physical distancing.
- Video Teaching will be provided online and will include a children’s lesson by The Creek team.
Cost: (Includes a beautiful spiral-bound study guide)
- $30 Early Registration discount begins August 15
- $40 Regular Price begins September 26
- Extra mailing charges will apply
Scholarships available upon request (email@example.com)
Email Pastor Mary Ann at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.