You won't want to miss the River West Kids Christmas musical, "The Best Christmas Present Ever!"
The Best Christmas Present Ever:
A group of children from a local church have one week to invite people from all over town to a birthday party for Jesus. Each day they meet back at the church to share responses of the people they invited. These responses correlate to the way people in the Christmas story reacted to Christ's birth.
For Those In The Musical:
Kids from kindergarten* through junior high are invited to participate.
*Must be at least 5 years old AND in kindergarten to participate.
Rehearsal + Performance Schedule:
- Sundays | Sept. 30 - Nov. 25 (except Oct. 28) | Rooms 108-109 | 10:15-11am (between the morning services)
- We ask that kids miss no more than one rehearsal.
- Extended Rehearsal | Sunday, Oct. 28 | 12:45-3pm | Rooms 108-109 + Sanctuary | Mandatory + bring a lunch!
- Dress Rehearsal | Sunday, Dec. 2 | 12:45-3pm | Sanctuary + Rooms 108-109 | Mandatory + bring a lunch!
- FINAL PERFORMANCE | Sunday, Dec. 9 Children should be available for all three services to sing on stage. Musical is after the 5pm service, approximately 6:15pm.
For more information contact Kristin Butkus at firstname.lastname@example.org or 971.219.9233.
9am + 11am + 5pm
Tue - Fri | 9am - 5pm
Sign up for our weekly email update.